- First version, effective January 7th 2020
When using our Websites, you agree to not:
- violate any federal, state, local or international rule or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people's intellectual property, or other legal rights;
- access data through unauthorized means, such as by using an automated system, caching, spider, crawler or scraper, except for public search engine operators who have permission to copy content from this Website for the sole purpose of creating a searchable index of content for public consumption;
- use the Websites in any manner that could disable, alter, damage or otherwise impair their performance, harm Lower Sherwood, or other users of the Websites;
- attempt to circumvent any technologies implemented by us, our providers or third parties to deliver the Website content to you;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the software or underlying code used to create or deliver Website content, or
- adapt, modify, translate (except for personal use), ‘frame’, ‘mirror’, or aggregate any part of the Website content; or
- advocate or encourage any third party in doing any of the above.
Limitation of Liability
Lower Sherwood does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information uploaded or distributed. Your reliance upon any such information shall be at your own risk.
The Websites are distributed on an “as-is” basis without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
While We do our best to ensure that Our Websites are always up-to-date and correct, Lower Sherwood does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, nor that defects will be corrected.
Lower Sherwood does not host our own server hardware, and as such does not guarantee that the servers hosting or distributing the Website are free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event will Lower Sherwood be liable under any legal theory to you or any other person for indirect, consequential, incidental, direct, punitive, actual, special, exemplary or other damages, including without limitation, loss of revenue or income, lost profits, pain and suffering, emotional distress, cost of substitute goods or services, or similar damages suffered or incurred by you or any third party that arise in connection with the Website (or termination thereof for any reason), even if Lower Sherwood has been advised on the possibility of such damages.